Thursday 28 November 2013

The first post.

So! Whoever reads this, welcome to what I hope will be the start of a fairly successful political blog! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Mohammed Ahmed. I am 20 years old, and I am a student at the Manchester College. I will be going to University next year to study Journalism. But enough about me. Lets talk about the real reason why you are here: POLITICS! Politics right now is far more interesting than it has been for a very long time. For the first time, we have 4 party politics: UKIP and the Lib Dems have joined the list of parties that could potentially alter the result of G.E 2015. So, naturally, this a very interesting time to be involved in UK Politics, and I am looking forward to the next 17 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment